As part of our founding commitment, we strive to maximize fiduciary protection by signing on as a named ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) fiduciary. By serving in this capacity, we can provide custom advice to help promote your success. As investment fiduciaries, we believe that managing the assets of others requires us to stand in a special relationship of trust, confidence and legal responsibility.
For companies and business owners, our ultimate goal is to make your plans more efficient to administer, protect liabilities, and increase positive participant outcomes. In working with individuals, we also seek to enhance your financial situation and strengthen your future. As your retirement partner, we strive to:
- Provide world-class service that consistently exceeds expectations
- Continually pursue and enhance greater knowledge to strengthen and inform your decisions
- Protect our foundation of integrity by prioritizing honesty, ethics and transparency in every interaction
- Enhance our team-based approach to planning, a defining feature of our firm
- Provide “disruptive innovation” to challenge preconceptions, hold your provider accountable, and deliver the most appropriate guidance, solutions and outcomes possible
We are also dedicated to delivering regular and market-driven communications that enhance your understanding of your plan. As advocates of ongoing client education, we provide investment policy committee meeting notes, quarterly economic newsletters discussing outlook and strategy, and economic webinars with included Q&As.